Imagine telling a patient suffering from age-related (type-II) osteoporosis that a single injection of stem cells could
Kris Verburgh is a medical doctor, author and speaker specialized in aging, health and biotech.
- Off the self stem cells would be terribly convenient
- The future of crispr CASE9 successors and better versions
- Do antioxidants slow down the aging process
- Is Progeria a disease of Accelerated Aging?
- B Vitamins and the Aging Brain
- Apoe, Aging and Inflammation
- Some interesting health(Care) Facts
- Addressing Aging
- Top 12 of the most important future technologies