“The idea is to die young as late as possible.”
Kris Verburgh is a medical doctor, author and speaker specialized in aging, health and biotech.
- Which Blood Tests When Taking Rapamycin?
- Why Does Aging Exist? Why Do We Age?
- Common Myths About Why Aging Exists
- Optimal Rapamycin Dose for Longevity and Anti-Aging
- Shortcomings and Problems with Blood Lab Tests
- How Does Rapamycin Work? How Can It Slow Aging And Extend Lifespan?
- The Food Hourglass Longevity Diet
- Pros and Cons of Cancer Screening Tests like Galleri
- Rapamycin for Anti-Aging and Longevity
- What Is The Best Biological Age Clock?