“Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age.”
Kris Verburgh is a medical doctor, author and speaker specialized in aging, health and biotech.
- post saturday
- Causes of Aging: Genomic Instability
- Causes of Aging: Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Causes of Aging: Loss of Proteostasis
- Causes Of Aging: Epigenetic Alterations
- How To Reverse Aging and Become Younger Again?
- Skin Care Routine
- Why do we age?
- Best Anti-Aging Supplements According To Science
- Off-the-Shelf Stem Cells Would Be Terribly Convenient