“O, how shall summer’s honey breath hold out Against the wrackful siege of battering days When rocks impregnable are not so stout, Nor gates of steel so strong, but Time decays?”
Kris Verburgh is a medical doctor, author and speaker specialized in aging, health and biotech.
- Which Blood Tests When Taking Rapamycin?
- Why Does Aging Exist? Why Do We Age?
- Common Myths About Why Aging Exists
- Optimal Rapamycin Dose for Longevity and Anti-Aging
- Shortcomings and Problems with Blood Lab Tests
- How Does Rapamycin Work? How Can It Slow Aging And Extend Lifespan?
- The Food Hourglass Longevity Diet
- Pros and Cons of Cancer Screening Tests like Galleri
- Rapamycin for Anti-Aging and Longevity
- What Is The Best Biological Age Clock?